The security of personal data
In general, you are not required to provide us with your personal data when you visit our website www.narven-luxe.com
However, this principle has certain exceptions. In fact, for certain services offered by our site, you may be required to provide us with certain data such as: your name, your home address, the name of your company, your e-mail address, and your telephone number. This is the case when you complete the form that is offered to you online, in the "contact" section.
In any case, you can refuse to provide your personal data. In this case, you will not be able to use the site's services, in particular the delivery service, or receive the newsletters.
Finally, we may automatically collect certain information about you when simply browsing our website, including: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes, so as to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
We therefore undertake, in accordance with articles 34 and 35 of the amended law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as articles 32 to 35 of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016, to take all precautions in accordance with the practices and the state of the art within the framework of my attributions in order to protect the confidentiality of the information to which we have access, and in particular to prevent it from being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
We commit ourselves in particular to:
- not to use the data which we can access for purposes other than those foreseen by my attributions.
- disclose this data only to persons duly authorized, by reason of their duties, to receive them, whether they are private, public, natural or legal persons.
- do not make any copies of this data except as necessary for the performance of our functions.
- take all measures in accordance with customary practice and the state of the art within the framework of our responsibilities in order to avoid the misuse or fraudulent use of this data.
- take all precautions consistent with customary practice and the state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of this data.
- Make sure, within the limits of our powers, that only secure means of communication will be used to transfer this data.
- in the event of termination of our functions, fully return the data, computer files and any information medium relating to this data. This confidentiality commitment, in effect for the duration of our functions, will remain effective, without limitation of duration after the termination of our functions, whatever the cause, since this commitment concerns the use and the communication of personal data.
We have been informed that any violation of this commitment exposes us to disciplinary and penal sanctions in accordance with the regulations in force, in particular with regard to articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the penal code.